General Financial Strategies
A strong process is a good way to create a more financially secure strategy. It is crucial to create a financial strategy that seeks to protect your needs now, and that helps prepare for the future, in a tax efficient manner. It is my goal to assist you to build a solid financial structure that will stand the test of time and that will grow and build wealth for you and your family.
I have established a process to do this that is based on two key aspects of financial security: asset protection and wealth creation. A strategy must help ensure financial security throughout your life, for you and for your loved ones. It should provide income replacement and asset protection in the event that the unthinkable were to happen: disability, critical illness or death. The strategy should also aim to build the maximum it can via a solid, tax efficient wealth portfolio.
With these goals in mind, we will work together to assess your total financial needs. We will consider important milestones such as major purchases, marriage, children, education, dreams and retirement. This strategy will entail regular review of ongoing financial management strategies.
This goal-based approach is designed to help you:
- Define customized short and long-term goals that help you choose suitable financial products and services
- Identify roadblocks or gaps that might impact your financial strategy
- Monitor your strategy to help it meets your changing needs
Contact us today to find out more about my process and learn how a sound financial strategy can help you achieve your goals.
What is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is about more than preparing for retirement. It’s about working to achieve short- and long-term goals, and helping protect the most important things in your life.
I will work with you to create a plan that is flexible enough to meet your changing needs and focuses in the following areas:
- Financial Position
- Investment Planning
- Retirement Planning
- Protection Planning
- Income Tax Planning
- Estate Planning
The first step to achieving financial security is creating a strong financial strategy. We will work together to prepare a plan that helps you:
- Prepare for a secure, comfortable retirement or minimize your current taxes
- Pro-actively manage and control debt, from major purchases to preparing for a child’s post-secondary education
- Provide for your loved ones or heirs in the event of death, disability or critical illness
- Protect your business and your employees through affordable benefits
Separate from the financial plan and our role as financial planner, we may recommend the purchase of specific investment or insurance products or accounts. These product recommendations are not part of the of the financial plan and you are under no obligation to follow them.