We are seeking a qualified individual for career opportunity to facilitate continued expansion of the firm. We are a comprehensive financial services firm committed to building relationships by helping people make smart choices, while establishing a solid foundation for today and a clear vision for the future.
We offer comprehensive training and support during a four-year training program. New prospects/individuals work closely with Senior financial professionals in initiating, developing, and implementing financial strategies for clients. A position with us may provide high income potential, but your ultimate success depends upon your self-motivation and the ability to perform in this demanding field.
Financial industry provides what most people look for in a career:
* Independence – Once established, Financial professionals are able to enjoy flexibility in their schedule.
* Impact - Bringing fulfillment to clients' lives through thoughtful and thorough financial services.
* Income - Experienced professionals have the ability to be paid well for the work they do for clients.
Is a Career as a Financial Professional Right for You?
An ideal Associate Financial Advisor candidate is someone seeking a meaningful career where they can make a positive impact in others' lives. Professionals have the opportunity to enjoy the freedom and flexibility that many people look for in a career and be rewarded with significant income potential, bonuses and benefits.
We look for candidates whose personal values are matched with our values. Through this synergy, a successful partnership can flourish. Important candidate attributes include:
* Determination and confidence.
* Self-motivation and discipline.
* People skills and sales abilities.
As a Financial Professional, you can:
* Help clients achieve financial security.
* Learn how to build your own book of business.
* Develop financial strategies to meet clients' changing needs.
* Create customized solutions in the long-term best interest of clients.
* Apply your financial knowledge and expertise.
* Build on client relationships over the years, as you help them reach their goals.
Your Career Path:
Depending on your goals and aspirations, you can determine your own career path. This could include growing your client base as well as possibly mentoring newer Associates, once you’ve achieved success yourself. Wealth Management Group, also has a career path to become an Associate Vice President, Vice President, and Senior Vice President of the firm, based on several factors including experience with WMG and production.